Urology Community

Painfull Abdomen after holding in pee.

Good Morning,

Yesterday I had to hold in my pee for a little while, I started getting stabbing pains around my belly button and when I went to the toilet the pains got a lot worse. It stayed there until I went to bed and I struggled to sleep because of the pain. I woke up with a bit of pain and thee need to go to the bathroom, afterwards I still had pain. I am still having pain, it hurts all around my belly button, but when I touch with my hand it s sore all the way under my belly button to my pelvic bone.

Some history, I had a miscarriage 6 Weeks ago, haven't gone for my 5 week check up yet. I only have one ovary and I have removed my appendix a few years ago.

Thank You :)