Urology Community

Painless low pole kidney stone

I have 0.8 X 0.4 kidney stone on low pole calices of left kidney ( X - RAY ). And sometimes of my urine test show microscopic red blood cell. No other symptons. I know it is no easy for ESWL to work on lower pole calices stones. And I would like to ask if ESWL fail what is the risk, is that force me to do more invasive procedure like ureteroscopy and PNL? And heard even ureteroscopy and PNL are not easy for lower pole calices stones.Since it is now no other symptons except sometimes microscopic blood in urine, may I just watch it?

please any body can give me answers or suggestions, very appreciate!

thanks in advance,
any help please!
please
no one help me? :-(