Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.5k Members
Okay so, for the past few days I have had a pee problem. Every hour or so I have an UNBEARABLE need to pee. It hits me like a wall and I have to pee RIGHT THEN. To the point that I am running to the bathroom and almost wetting myself. For a few days I chalked it up to drinking coffee or something. But the real problem is that when I get to the bathroom, I barely pee at all. And this keeps happening. Its like every time urine hits my bladder, I can't hold it at all. It doesn't hurt or sting or anything so I don't think it's a UTI (plus I can't imagine how I would have gotten one?). But it is definitely a nuisance to have to shoot off to the bathroom during class to pee a teaspoon amount of urine. Any advice or would be really helpful! (oh, also I'm a young girl and I've never had a kid)
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.