Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.5k Members

Penile Discomfort/Urge to Urinate

A few days ago, I woke up at 4 am because I needed to use the bathroom. I did, but after that I had a tingling sensation in my penis. I've had tingling before, but usually it was mild and it would go way within a few minutes, so naturally I thought this was just a slightly stronger version of that. Many times, masturbating seemed to make it feel better so I did that. Well it did nothing to help that, in fact after that my testicles became very sore and started to shrink and get harder causing me to have the urge to have a bowel movement a few times. Went to the doctor hours later and he diagnosed me with epididymitis. He put me on doxycyclene, which cost me like 80 bucks by the way. 3 doses of that so far and testicular pain went away immediately, but it seems the tingling sensation in my penis has become more severe, slightly painful in a sense. Should I wait this out for a few more days or do you think I was misdiagnosed? Keep in mind that I masturbate frequently, like 2 or 3 times a day, but I have not since the testicles were sore Sunday morning.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.