Urology Community

Penile shaft and head of penis little swollen

Hello, how are you!

Four weeks ago I noticed that the head of my penis, near the meatus, was a bit swollen.

The weird thing is, this is only the case on the right side of my penis. The right part of my meatus and the area surrounding it. It got me kind of worried and I went to my doctor.

He didn't know what it could be, and it was kind of hard to see because it's only really noticable when my penis is erect. Anyway, I had to do a urine test, but the results said everything was totally fine.

Now, two days ago, I noticed swelling on the shaft on my penis - on the left side. Didn't know what it was at first, but now I think it's a vein that's swollen. It doesn't hurt or anything. It's saturday so I can't go to the doctor till monday, and I'm really worried it's like a blood clot or something.

Does anyone know what this could be?

I hope someone can help me!