Penis Head Pain & Sensitivity

I've had a strange pain on the head of my penis for over 2 weeks now.
It started after I had sex w/my girlfriend. It was a little more vigorous than usual and she was giving me oral sex when I came. After I came, she kept going and it was extremely painful since I had just already came. I had to stop her since it was painful. It felt like after I came and she kept going, that my penis was getting over-stimulated.
Now for over 2 weeks, I've had a strange pain on the left side of the head of my penis. The head doesn't look damaged or any different from before. And I can touch the spot and not really feel much pain. But if I lightly stroke on that area, there is a pain. And the biggest problem is that when the head of my penis rubs against my underwear during the day, I get that same odd pain. This strange pain has not gotten any better or any worse during these 2 weeks.
Any ideas on what has happened? Did I get nerve damage from over-stimulation? Will this go away? What should I do? Thanks for any help.

The pain in the head of penis can be due to injury, infection or sexually transmitted infections (eg. herpes simplex, human papilloma virus). This does not look like a nerve injury. Since the pain comes on rubbing and not touching, it is probably a frictional pain. There is a discussion on MedHelp, by one of the doctors that you can refer to: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/dermatology/messages/32882.html

It is difficult to comment beyond this without examination. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted.
Hello my name is phani... i have problm and i dont know whether it was a problm or not... the nerve of the pennis is at the edge... i was worryng because stil im 22age i dont want to mis my sex lyf plz suggest me
Hello
Three days ago, I had been doing some curious penis stretches and afterwards I started feeling a slight pain in a small section of the glans close to the section like a lip at the tip. However before that day, the previous days i had masturbated and pushed the blood in the penis head as exercise.About the pain, I am very concerned as it is very uncomfortable. The pain is not much but it is noticeable. I feel it when i pull back the foreskin and at times when I touch it. Sometimes a tingling is just there. Can someone tell me what this is and how it can be treated... what might have caused this and will i be okay...
Doctor please help!! i've been in search of an answer for 5 months now (February 2015) after recieving oral sex and trying to put on a condom to tight i've had this hyper sensitivity he's described and it has not gotten any better or worse, been to 6 doctors, no one has an answer!!!!
i had the va do minor surgery on my penis, but instead of helping it got worse. the doctor tied the loose skin to my stomach and made a cut around the skin of the head it stays sore and burns all the time. can i get this reversed and back to normal, HELP

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community