Urology Community

Penis Rash after Treatment Cream

I have phimosis and a tight forskin. So I finally went in to get treatment for it. Anyways I got this cream Ratio-Triacomb to put on every night before bed to loosen up blah blah blah. Anyways I've done it for like 3 days and then one morning in the shower I tried to clean out the cream etc and this white like burn thing was on there and a bunch of random red spots. Is this like a rash? A bad reaction to the cream? What the hell is this lol I stopped using the cream and dry out my penis head and have just sort of left my **** alone for a day. It seems to be getting smaller. Some of the red dots disappear. But like what the hell is this. I'm having sex with my same partner for months now and I was just checked for HIV/ Genital warts / Syphilis etc like a month ago and I was cleared.

Is it just really dry skin. Should i still be applying the cream still at night? Should I Apply lotion and not leave it dry? did i apply too much cream?

My Penis glans are extremely dry (Because I use a hairdryer to dry them) I have these blister things that won't go away its been 3 days now. I just wash with water now incase it was irritated by a soup or something as well.