Urology Community

Penis Size

I'm 25 years old,I was circumcised when I was a baby.Yet my scrotum is floppy where it make me feel like my penis is small for me,where makes me feel very uncomfortable about myself. I was going to talk to my doctor about but my doctor is a female which make me feel embarrassed about it.
Whether your doctor is male or female should be of no concern, since she is your doctor, has been trained to deal with all sorts of patients with their problems, and is there to care for your health.  If you haven't had one for a year or over, you could go in for a general checkup where any issues you may have could be discussed.