Urology Community
19.5k Members
Avatar universal

Penis Size

I'm 25 years old,I was circumcised when I was a baby.Yet my scrotum is floppy where it make me feel like my penis is small for me,where makes me feel very uncomfortable about myself. I was going to talk to my doctor about but my doctor is a female which make me feel embarrassed about it.
1 Responses
11369760 tn?1449504372
Whether your doctor is male or female should be of no concern, since she is your doctor, has been trained to deal with all sorts of patients with their problems, and is there to care for your health.  If you haven't had one for a year or over, you could go in for a general checkup where any issues you may have could be discussed.      
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.