Urology Community

Penis numbness for no understood reason.

i am 22 and for about 2 years (or maybe more) I've have a dumbness issue with my penis. I don't remember doing anything to it to make it this way unless too much masturbation could count.(can't have sex because of it). I've been to a urologist and a nerve doctor but neither have a clue whats wrong with me.
The head still has some feeling to it but the rest can barely notice touch, let alone feel any sexual satisfaction. it also seems to be darker in color up until a small area surrounding the head which looks a healthier normal color. I has prevented me from really having sex at all cuss i cant even tell I'm in a girl. Some how when a girl is giving me head it tends to stay hard even though i can barely feel that at all.
Something that was never brought up yet is also the fact that it seems to veer off to the right when erect, even kind of rolls to that side when limp. What have i possibly done to it and any idea if it can be fixed somewhat easily if at all?
I have been quietly suffering from this for close to 20 years. Hard to believe. I have no problem getting  a hard erection but although my body seems atoused I do not experience any sexuality in it. I am very healthy and have no other health issues so do hard to understand. I have been thinking all these years that it must be psychological and that when the right relationshi that when the right relationshiP comes along my sexuality will wake up and my nerves will reawaken but now I don't know if that is true.i try to ignore it but it is really so sad to live a asexual life..hard and sad to share with my partner..would love to hear advice