Urology Community

Permanent damage from Priapism?

I am a 27 year old male and was recently prescribed Cialis due to sexual side effects I was seeing from depression. I took 3 doses on 5/12 - 25mg, 5/13 - 20mg and 5/18 - 20mg. During that time I never experienced a constant erection that was painful, just recall many erections off and on but none that lasted consistently for hours on end.

As time has progressed I have noticed my penis in a flaccid state has hardened (but is not erect), I have not used Cialis since 5/18. I am having issues obtaining erections but am still able to masturbate on occasion (but not every time I try). Is it possible I had a unique Priapism that on the surface would not seem like one? Is the hardness in my penile shaft while flaccid indicative of scarred tissue forming?
Dr. Liroff,

I saw you responded to a case similar to mine some time ago. Is it still your position that this is indicative of a priapism? If so, would you consider it to be high-flow? I do not recall have having a painful erection that would not go away at any point.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Urology/Hard-Flaccid-Penis/amp_show/957173