MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

Possible penile fracture?

I was masturbating and bent my penis downwards, and then felt a pop in my groin and immediately ejaculated. It was painless, but made me feel deeply uncomfortable and slightly nauseous. I then started sweating a lot, but this may have been due to my worry. I then tried to get erect again straight after, but it wouldn't get up, and it felt more flaccid than before. I wasn't sure if it was physical or mental. Could this be penile fracture? I'm very worried but I don't know if I should go to a doctor or whether it would heal normally.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community