Urology Community

Post-Surgery Testicular Pain

HI-My husband had stomach surgery in late May and is having bad Testicular Pain.  He said it feels like he's bit hit there and the pain lasts all day almost everyday. I tell him mit will go away with time-will it? Has anyone else had this experience?
I have had a similar problem after surgery. I had an inguinal hernia repair and it is thought a nerve pain irritated in my groin. The pain is then referred down to my testicles and is excruciating. It flares up around once every 3 weeks. I am currently dealing with a pain management doctor who has prescribed a stong painkiller caller lyrica which works on the nerves. I have not had relief from this or any other painkiller. My problem has lasted for 6 months and is ongoing. You should really consult the surgeon who performed the procedure and proceed from there
my boyfriend is undergoing the same agony everyday he eats very little coz any jmuch leafs with pain, doctors are just giving pain relievers that seem not to work, i feel for him and hope this can go away, seems nobody out there can help just hope for a miracle hope for it to be soon