Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.5k Members

Post void dribbling

I have had unprotected oral sex half a year ago and since then, I have post void dribbling.

Every time I finish urinating, there is always a few drips of urine that drips out, and I would then have to milk it out by placing 2 fingers below my testicles and slowly move the fingers up. This has been happening to me for about 2 months now, and sometimes their is a little itch on the tip of my penis where the urethra is.

I have been to a GP and have taken phenazopyridine & diclofenac and a lot of courses of antibiotics, such as doxycycline & cefuroxim, amoxicillin & augmentin. Blood test, Swabs and culture test all came back negative.

The problem remains the same.
The GP referred me to a urologist. So I went today and the doctor did an ultrasound scan and found no abnormalities, went for another culture test and now waiting for the results, but that will most likely be negative as well..

Can anyone help me here on how to treat this problem? and if anyone have the same problem as me?

Thanks
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.