Urology Community

Post void dribbling

I have had unprotected oral sex half a year ago and since then, I have post void dribbling.

Every time I finish urinating, there is always a few drips of urine that drips out, and I would then have to milk it out by placing 2 fingers below my testicles and slowly move the fingers up. This has been happening to me for about 2 months now, and sometimes their is a little itch on the tip of my penis where the urethra is.

I have been to a GP and have taken phenazopyridine & diclofenac and a lot of courses of antibiotics, such as doxycycline & cefuroxim, amoxicillin & augmentin. Blood test, Swabs and culture test all came back negative.

The problem remains the same.
The GP referred me to a urologist. So I went today and the doctor did an ultrasound scan and found no abnormalities, went for another culture test and now waiting for the results, but that will most likely be negative as well..

Can anyone help me here on how to treat this problem? and if anyone have the same problem as me?