Urology Community

Priapism Damage?

This Saturday I went to bed at 2:30 am. I had been smoking weed and noticed I had a hard erection but was so wiped I passed out. I woke up at 7 with the same erection but it was quite painful, very hard, and cold. After 20 mins of walking around it went away. I had some groin pain for the next two days. Ever since this incident my erections are very weak and go away instantly, even my morning wood. I am worried that I may have had a priapsim and developed fibrotic tissue. Is this the case or is it something that will subside in a bit?
You'd need some medical imaging to confirm things are grim as seems likely enough.  

The urgency to treat the situation is diminished but I'd not delay just in case there's some sort of treatment that might help if done promptly after diagnosis.
Four and a half to five hours is not really long enough to permanently damage erectile tissue. Your difficulties now may be that you get a bit of a fright and you are looking at yourself and worrying -- all very understandable of course. Give it a little more time and you should come right.