Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.4k Members

Problem with my penis after sex.

So i had sex with a girl that was really tight, it wasnt pleasurable at all and the next day i noticed my penis was more sore than normal. I had a look to see if i could see anything wrong and the bit that connects the forskin to the knob underneath the penis was a little split. A couple days later and my urethral opening (**** hole) had a little bit of pus come out of it when i squeezed my knob also my foreskin was a little bit swallen. Days later my penis still hurts and when i **** it hurts so bad i nearly cry, the pus keeps building up and i squeeze my knob and clear the pus away through out the day. I'm a little scared that it could be an STD but im pretty sure its from the split or break. Anyway i want to know if it will go away after a while and how long it will take to heal (i havent been to a docter yet because i just wanted to hear your veiw on the subject) I would be very appreciated to hear your veiw. Thanks.  
1 Responses
I recommend you to go to a doctor immediatelly. Your girl could be tight but if it was "the little spot" it will hurt bad but eventually it will heal, but has nothing to do with the pus. When you have pus it is usually a STD, don't get alarmed thou. Go to the doctor and tell him exacly what you put here before it get worse. If it is a STD and you don't take care of it, in two or three days you won't be able to even touch you penis and everytime that you pee is going to hurt so and I mean SO BAD that you will have to go to the doctor anyways. Explain this to your girfriend and ask her to go to the doctor too because there are STD's that don't hurt at all and it could be her case. I hope this advice helps you and also hope you get well. Next time that you have intercourse with your girfriend try to use personal lubricant and condom. Women have to lubricate naturally as we (men) do, but if she or you don't lubricate use water based lubricant will be a good choice for you. Good luck to you guys.
Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.