Urology Community

Pronounced vessel like thing inside of my urethra lining near the tip.

Vein/vessel on the left hand side of the inner lining of my urethra, running down from the top about 1cm. When I have erection it obviously engorges along with the rest of my penis head. I just noticed since I got slight ballantis on my penis head that disappeared by itself after a few days. Since then I've been over inspecting everything and worrying. I can touch it and doesn't hurt. Generally I never have pain when urinating except after feeling extremely dehydrated, e.g. going for a run after waking up in the morning without drinking water. I masturbate a lot and edge so I was thinking it may be some damage to the vessels through some trauma. I could't find anything online that looks similar to what I have, also relating to STDS, what could this be?