Urology Community

REALLY need some help.

I recently went to the GP, because I had a lump on my penis, he told me it was a boil. (I also had a swollen inguinal Lymph node).

He gave me antibiotics, which have reduced the boil alot, and it is healing fine.

However: under the skin, near the boil, I can feel a mass, sort of like a tube, that leads away from the boil, and into my pubic area.

It really hurts, and causes a harsh tugging/snagging feeling sometimes.

Any ideas what on earth this could be?
It can be due to compression of the underlying lymphatics or vessels by the lump or cyst. Apply warm compresses and take some anti inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen. If this turns out to be painful then thrombophlebitis of the superficial lymphatics needs to be ruled out.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.
Thank-you very much for your response. The mass has began to decrease in size now, and is a lot less painful.

Your response helped me feel a lot more at ease, so thankyou very much.