This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Avatar universal
Re: Change in Penis Shape
Posted By HFHS M.D.-MS on June 15, 1998 at 18:54:16:

In Reply to: Change in Penis Shape posted by Ron on June 15, 1998 at 10:49:46:

About two weeks ago, a dramatic change occurred in my penis'
shape. 1.5 inches from the end of my erect penis, I developed a
70 degree angle downwards. This happened abruptly without pain or
any sensation. I am 57 years old, circumsized, had vasectomy 26
years ago and have always had a banana shaped erection. Am hoping
to learn about condition before approaching my doctor.
Dear Ron
Thanks for your question,
An acute angulation of the penis sounds a lot like trauma.  Trauma would be significant with bruising, swelling, and fracture of the corporal body/ies.    Men with Peyronnies disease usually have a chronic bending of the penis and there is a hard plaque in the corporal body on the side of the bend.  Peyronnies is usually managed expectantly until erectile dysfunction or pain with intercourse occurs.  Hope this has given you a couple of diagnoses consider.
More individualized care is available at the Henry Ford Hospital and its urban campuses by calling  (1 800 653 6568). We can also arrange local accommodations through this number if this is your need. Please bring any physicians notes and lab test results that you  may be able to obtain. These will help us greatly.
This information is provided for general medical education purposes only.  Please consult your physician for diagnostic and treatment options pertaining to your specific medical condition.
* Keyword: penile angulation, bent penis
Discussion is closed
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1