This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Avatar universal

Re: Dark bumps on testical

Posted By Doug Bank on January 26, 1999 at 13:28:02:

In Reply to: Dark bumps on testical posted by Robin Watson on January 25, 1999 at 09:02:38:

I've noticed blood spots in my underware. They seem to be coming from dark bump-spot on one of my testicals.  I have several dark bumps on both but bleeding seems to be coming from only one of them. Please reply.
Thank you,
I'm not the doctor, so keep checking back for their response.
It would be impossible to diangose you over the internet, however I can tell you that this does not sound at all like testicular cancer. Testicular cancer usually presents as a hard lump on the testicle (not the scrotum), and it does not bleed like your bumps. I think that you should see a doctor about this, but I would first go to your family doctor or perhaps a dermatologist. If these bumps are associated with any itching or redness, it may very well be a fungal infection.
Good Luck,
Read more
Discussion is closed
Follow - 0
Upvote - 0
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1