Urology Forum

Re: Stones with Neurogenic Bladder..few questions

Posted By Diane...Sorry, one more question on December 10, 1998 at 22:31:57:

In Reply to: Stones with Neurogenic Bladder..few questions posted by Diane on December 09, 1998 at 18:56:17:

One last question I forgot to add.  I have a 5 1/2 yr old daughter who also currently has a UTI.  She had another one about 3 months ago, but got rid of it with Bactrim, same med she is currently taking.  My question is:  is it possible that she could be developing whatever it is that I have that is causing these chronic infections?
We dont use the same bath towels, and I am very careful that everything is seperated because of my infections.  Are UTI's and kidney infections contagious or hereditary?
Thanks again
Diane
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.