Urology Community

Red penis glans/burning - no STD - 2 a day workouts

For over 1 year now I have been dealing with a red rash on my penis glans that won't go away. It first began around the same time I had unprotected sex with a female. At this time I also began to increase my workout frequency and was constantly sweating. I self medicated with doxycycline (generic) 200mg a day for a month and then I was tested negative for STDs. I have tried all sorts of anti-fungal creams and cortizoid. I have taken flucozanole 400mg a day for 2 weeks. Nothing seems to help except keeping it dry does help with the burning. Penis burns badly with touch right now. I also began tanning as I was worried it might be psoriasis. It helps mask the redness but is still noticeable. I also have noticed more brown spots on the glans almost like freckles. I am a fitness athlete and am constantly working out and sweating so I'm worried if it is yeast then I may never get better but the flucozanole dose Im on right now is pretty strong. I'll add some pictures soon. THANK YOU anyone who can help. I can't afford health insurance.
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include infections (STDs or non-STDs), inflammations, allergies, trauma/ erosion, primary skin conditions etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician or a dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!