A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.4k Members
9197341 tn?1402292546

Retrograde Ejaculation

http://forums.menshealth.com/topic/63643898168922968

This post above has a number of letters about men in suffering. If you equate the number of men who have had the procedure to the number of complaints, then there is either some innocent ignorance or suffering.
Consultants do not talk about R.E. in detail as it prolongs the consultation for process to surgery.
I am noticing younger men get hit with prostate issues and there has to be a link with diet, sexual activity and too much anaerobic sport like weight training.
Ejaculations and sex is NOT the same after any form of surgery either TURP or HOLEP.
The question is the choice between the devil and the deep blue sea??
Surgeons because of the risk of legal action against them, are now offering TUNA needle ablation and bladder neck incision of the prostate.
The popularity of TURP and HOLEP is waning some what.
Removing a mans ability to procreate or enjoy sex is a very dangerous modem of operand i to fall down on.
The orgasm is NOT the same and I challenge any prostate surgeon or urologist on this.
The practice of ill advice needs to cease, it is not funny nor is it professional.
Prostate doctors need to find better ways of dealing with urinary retention other than blasting the bladder neck valve to kingdom come.

0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.