Urology Community

Scrotal Calculi

I have two scrotal calculi about 3.4 mm in tunica vaginais with hydrocele but I have no pain in scrotum...What should I do other than surgery?? Are they harmful if not treated...My doctor gives me Banocide Forte tablets for 21 days and said that calculi are not harmful...If surgery is necessary then what is the surgery procedure???
May I ask how you knew you had scrotal calculi? How did you first discover their presence? Were you exhibiting symptoms?

I suspect that I may have the same condition and I think your experience might help me uncover details of my own. Thank you!