Urology Community

Sex Injury - Frenulum Aneurysm?

Hello, I'll try to keep this short!

I was having sex with my girlfriend and she was on top of me. She went up too high so I started to slip out and when she came back down I heard a popping noise (I think. Perhaps, though, it was in my head) and felt sharp pain. It felt like my penis snapped in half.

It didn't, but I checked it right away and this dark purple ball started forming on the underside, right next to the Frenulum, where the foreskin joins the penis. It seems like it might be slightly under and in the Frenulum as well. This happened last night and as of now there is very little pain.

I believe it's an aneurysm of sorts but I can't find any documentation on an aneurysm in this location. There seems to be no bruising, so I believe the blood vessel is in tact. The size of the ball is a bit less than 1 cm in diameter.

Does anyone have experience with this? Will it heal or will I need surgery? Thank you all!

Regards,

Fabio