Urology Community

Sharp pain inside my penis from masturbating too hard

I'm a 22 year old male and I am experiencing pain in my penis. It happened after i masturbated several times in a row and after the last ejaculation I felt a sharp pain inside my penis just below the head. Now whenever I touch the head it feels sore. Its been 2 weeks and its still very present and I'm worried I may have caused permanent damage. I'm wondering if it may be swelling in the prostate because sometimes I can feel a discomfort between the penis and the rectum and it feels related to the pain under the head. It feels more serious than just bruising and its definitely not an STD or anything like that.

I've stopped all sexual activity since then but its still very annoying and I'm worried it will interfere with my sex life if it doesn't go away. Has anyone else experienced this or know what might be going on? Any help is greatly appreciated.