Soft Vein in under penis foreskin

Doctor/Expert

I just relaized I had a soft vein under the penis foreskin area all the way to up to the head edge,where there is a lump or like a node under the head edge, I can feel the blood pulsating sometimes in both in erect/non erect conidtion, I dont have problems in erection but  if this vien pressed hard on erection it let the shaft goes soft -can you please help?
Hi and welcome. Sounds like a normal body part that your just noticing now. There is a cowpers gland exactly where you describe and is were precum is stored.
Thanks for your answer,got some more questions.

I am of 30 years old.. is there a chance of having more growing organs?
Is it normal that too feel that pusling whenever it been touched,and whenever touched it will make the erection goes soft fast?

Thanks much for the help
You peak at growing around 24. Yes that normal but sometimes if we have prostate issue can cause stimulation to the genital area.
Thanks again!

will sending a picture when possible to identify the case?

Many thx

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community