Sticky fluid comes out of penis during workout

Whenever I do abs exercise, during workout I notice sticky transparent fluid discharged from my penis. Is it normal?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
This sounds a lot like pre-ejaculate fluid, which is thin, clear & sticky. I don’t think this is all that unusual - at times in the past if I was doing ab exercises, the movements can kind of stimulate the prostate & cause a slight amount of fluid to be expelled. I remember reading a post some years ago by a guy who said he actually ejaculated while doing an intense abs workout. I’ve always found exercise in general to be a bit stimulating to a guy’s reproductive system, so I wdn’t worry about this at all - I’d say it’s somewhat normal. I’ll be interested to see if other guys chime in w/ similar experiences...
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community