Urology Community

Stones are not coming through stent

I am Chandrakant,
this is my first experience with kidney stones. In my right kidney, small stones (around 3-4mm size) are not coming out through stent and also one of the stone(one stone around 10 mm, and 2 stones around 5mm and less than that) is not dissolving through ESWL since 1.5 months,Dr have attempted 5 times to dissolve the stone through ESWL but thay did't do so.Dr suspecting that stone is too hard +  impacted and might required PCNL to remove it out.
I am not having any noticeable pain in the kidney even after placing stent inside.
Please tell me urgently anything which I need to do for removing stones or any suggestions.
I  recently had a stunt in my kidney, my surgery didn't work. I guess the dye they put into my kidneys went into my abdomen. So now I have to wait to see if anythings gonna take place next ween on the 18th, I hope all goes well and everything will heal. Thanjs for listening to me