Urology Community

Testacles having different positions and sizes

Hello, I'm currently 17. My right testicle is hanging lower than the left. My right testicle also seems slightly larger than the left one. It almost seems like the right testicle is detached. I do not feel any hard lump on my testicles and i do not feel any pain as well. I am really worried. Should I consult a doctor immediately?
Yes, make an appointment to see your doctor and get checked out.
Yeah, that's not normal. The left testicle was developed to hang lower than the right so they don't hit nor rub one another. That lump is also a dangerous sign. It could be a form of cancer starting, or it could be some form of swelling.

If I were you, I'd call your family doctor, explain the situation, and see what they recommend. They may tell you to go see them, head to a prompt care/ER, or recommend you to a urologist right away.