Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.5k Members

Tested Neg for STD's but still having alot of issues.

So about 2-3 weeks ago i started having burning urination, It started out only as a small area at the base of my penis inside my Ureathra that was burning and got worse shortly after that i when trying to massage it cause of the irritation i got a discharge( only happens if i milk it out) and its a white semen like color. I went to the doctors and explained it all to them and they gave me 2 weeks of Doxy and Phena, aswell as a urinary test.  They didn't give me any other details about the test they just called me and said that i was negative of any STD and that it  came back normal. I only took the Phena for 3 days until my symptoms went away completely( Which they did ) Untill now. Its been about 4-6 days off my anti-biotics im pretty sure and if i am not peeing clear from being so hydrated it burns. And now i am getting white discharge aswell and its not from just milking it.

I have a couple ideas of what this could be from, I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend maybe a week before all this( but we live together and i am pretty sure she is faithful ), and also 4 days before this all started happening i took a bath( I had cleaned the bathtub the day before with lysol all purpose cleaner lemon scented and i used a lot ( The bath was pretty dirty) I feel like there might have still been cleaner in the bathtub, but i also have jets in the tub that are very hard to clean and i live in the south so a reddish substance sticks to the tub, toilet, and sink if not cleaned regularly so for all i know i just loosened up some bacteria and it got up my ureathra during the bathtub. I honestly don't know though and this is really starting to scare me. PLEASE HELP. I will strongly appreciate any and all answers.
1 Responses
PLEASE i need some help :( I now have a sore throat and im getting small fevers and i still havent gotten my appointment to a urologist
Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.