Urology Community

Testicle Pain

I'm not sure when the pain started because it is only painful when i tap my right testicle. The harder i tap, the more painful it is, but each tap only causes a pain which lasts less than 0.25 seconds. The same pain happens whether i tap my right testicle from the front, bottom, left, or right.

On the other hand, my left testicle is fine. When i am squatting while bathing, i notice that the right testicle does not stretch as low as the left testicle. Also, the right testicle seems to be more front (positioned further away from my body than the left testicle.

Do you guys have any ideas what kind of problem this is?

Thanks.
Testicular pain can be due to injury, infection (Epididymitis or Orchitis) or inflammation, testicular torsion( most common in young men), excessive bicycle riding, hernia,varicocele or kidney or ureteric stones.

Lab investigations like complete blood examination, urine examination, ultrasound lower abdomen and sometimes a urethral swab will help in diagnosis. Treatment will be started thereafter.My advise would be to consult a urologist.

I sincerely hope that helps.Take care.