Avatar universal

Testicle pain

I have right testicle pain. I had it about 4 years ago too, and my family doctor said no torsion. It’s back. Same testicle with the same pain. It also ascends sometimes during sex (all the way into my abdomen). Thoughts?
1 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
20620809 tn?1504362969
So, you've had this a long time.  It's considered chronic if it is longer than 3 months which this is years!  Have you mentioned it to your doctor? There are MANY things that can cause this from hernia, to kidney stones, to inflammation to previous trauma.  The list goes on. https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/symptoms/16292-testicular-pain  Tell us more but most importantly, a doctor needs to evaluate you.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community

Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.