Urology Community

Tyson glands?

I’ve recently developed a group of bumps below the head of my penis on the front that are symmetrical to eachother. I’ve done some research and figure it’s Tyson glands and they are supposed to not be painful but I’ve found mine to be irritated during masturbation. Do they ever go away, and if so how long do they last? What can I do to treat it?
There's also something called pearly penile papules.  Considered harmless and either go away over time or just stay there unless they bug someone and then laser surgery zaps them.  If it is Tyson gland, that's also completely harmless and people usually don't treat it.  https://www.healthline.com/health/bumps-on-head-of-penis#causes  Really, the best thing is to get them looked at and officially diagnosed but would not be worried that it is anything serious.
How long does it last for, do you know? And is it supposed to hurt during any type of friction?
It can be tender if it is Tyson gland that develops into tyson itis.  Otherwise, not so much.  You need to see a doctor but again, these are considered benign and harmless conditions.  So, don't be overly worried but get a definite diagnosis and idea if you should wait for them to go away or if you should act to help them do it faster.