Urology Community

UTI SYMPTOMS

I'm a 31yr old mother of two, with my first son (which is 6 now) I had what I thought was a UTI throughout the entire pregnancy! But all test would come back negative with no bacteria! After I had my son the symptoms went away for a few years until I got pregnant with my second son then
the symptoms returned and stayed for my whole pregnancy again! After I had my youngest son the symptoms went away for a short while and then returned! I've now had this reacuring problem every month for the last 2 and half years! I'm an so tired of the pain and unanswered questions, if anyone has heard of something like this and has any advice I would really appreciate the feed back thank you
It is likely the your babies may have been pressing on your internal organs causing you the symptoms of a UTI.

If you feel these symptoms again, do get checked out as it now may be a urinary infection.  

You may even have kidney stones.

Make an appointment to get checked out by your doctor and ask if a blood test can be done to check your kidney and liver function.

In the mean time, ensure that you drink plenty of water.  2 litres a day is usually recommended, more if you sweat a lot.