Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.4k Members

UTI SYMPTOMS

I'm a 31yr old mother of two, with my first son (which is 6 now) I had what I thought was a UTI throughout the entire pregnancy! But all test would come back negative with no bacteria! After I had my son the symptoms went away for a few years until I got pregnant with my second son then
the symptoms returned and stayed for my whole pregnancy again! After I had my youngest son the symptoms went away for a short while and then returned! I've now had this reacuring problem every month for the last 2 and half years! I'm an so tired of the pain and unanswered questions, if anyone has heard of something like this and has any advice I would really appreciate the feed back thank you
1 Responses
4851940 tn?1515698193
It is likely the your babies may have been pressing on your internal organs causing you the symptoms of a UTI.

If you feel these symptoms again, do get checked out as it now may be a urinary infection.  

You may even have kidney stones.

Make an appointment to get checked out by your doctor and ask if a blood test can be done to check your kidney and liver function.

In the mean time, ensure that you drink plenty of water.  2 litres a day is usually recommended, more if you sweat a lot.
Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.