Urology Community

UTI over but still irritation?

I had a UTI and took antibiotics for a week and it was basically gone after that, but there's still this small discomfort, usually in the evening and sometimes when I wipe, but it occurs during the daytime too.
This has been going on for 2 weeks now, it was almost gone, but then I had sex (Yes, that was stupid, I know) and it got worse again. I went back to the doctor and she gave me pills for 3 days, but they didn't change anything. Now I'm on vacation (plane was on the day after the 3 days of pills) and it's still there. I drink LOTS of water and started drinking concentrated cranberry juice today.

Will this go away soon and is this normal?