Urology Community

Urethral irritation, white discharge

I am a 16 year old male, and recently I've been experiencing urethral pain during and after urination. I also find white discharge that dries yellow on my underwear, and it happens all day. I don't think it's an STI, as I've never had any sexual interactions with another person. I've tried diagnosing it myself, but everything seems to point to it either being either harmless and settled without antibiotic treatment, or an STI that needs immediate attention. I don't know which it is, and I'd rather diagnose it anonymously than talk to my parents about it if it's no big deal. What should I do?
Better check with yr doc abt it. If yr parents ask anything on sexual issue, perhaps you should just be honest with them that you are also puzzled with the issue as youve nvr had any sexual contact of any sort