Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Urinalysis

My last urinalysis shows an occult Blood of 1+. All other fields are negative or normal. However, I have been feeling very ill since last December. An ultrasound from a month ago shows that I have a medium fibroma in my left side and a cyst in my right ovary. I am feeling pain since the day that I start to ovulate. My question is could this be related with my gynecological problems or could this be something else?

In addition, I have been having pains in different parts of my body that come and go, 3 injuries (joints) in 9 months out of the clear blue, headaches 3 times a week, feeling very tired, my nails are extremely dry and weak and my hair is thinning (both used to be very healthy). My cheeks turn very red and I feel itchiness and hotness in my face. Could these symptoms be related to the urinalysis result?

I have been to more than 8 doctors during the past 9 months, and I feel very desperate. Please, if you can give me any information on this topic, I will be eternally greatful.

Roxana
0 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community

Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.