Varicecole pain after ejaculation?

I am 28 years old unmarried. From past couple of years, I had slight pain after ejaculation in my testicles. Now the pain increased a lot on the left side and consulted a urologist. After a ultrasound and semen analysis, I have been diagnosed with Varicocele on left testicle only and had sperm count of 38. Doctor suggested me to go for surgery but he is unsure that why I have pain After ejaculation because of varicecole And also why i have pain on right side. Should i go for the surgery, ,will the pain after ejaculation  go away on both sides?
I am about to get married in 6 months and can not bear that pain.Please advice. Thanks.

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community