Urology Community

Varicocele & Fatigue, Advice PLEASE

Dear sir/ madame, i am a 25 year old male and i'm after some advice regarding varicoceles. I appear to have what looks like bulging veins on the left side of my scrotum and my epididymis also seems to be a little enlarged. From time to time i also get i a slight ache in my groin area and at the moment i dealing with fatigue and anxiety aswell. I seem to be very tired first thing in the morning, better around lunch time then wiped out come the evening. I was wondering could a varicocele cause me to be fatigued? or could i be experiencing something more sinister? Any help would be most appreciated.
I really doubt it. I had a type III (very large) varicocele for a year and it didn't make me tired. A varicocele is simply caused by a vein with a broken valve, which in turn causes a back-up of blood in the testes. I honestly doubt that this could be connected to your tiredness. Get checked out if the tiredness is something that bothers you this much. I had surgery for it last week by the way, and if you want to talk about it give me an e-mail at ***@****
sorry, that address is kylemi at udel dot edu
i had a varicocele operation 2 weeks back but now my scrotum feels more havier and the bag of worm is still there. is this going to get any better and how long will it take before i start seeing changes?
all of my problems started with a varicocele on the left side, I woke up to what felt like a pencil in my left side of the scrotum.  It would ache in my left side when I'd bend over for over a week.  The doctor put me on cipro. Ever since then, my symptoms had changed and I have upper abdominal pain under my ribs, an intermittent achy back, intermittent deep burning aching in my thighs. This has been going on for 4 months!  It is just insane that all of this started from a varicocele.  I do not know if the cipro gave me ibs or what, but my life has changed for the worst ever since having that happen to my left testicle.  Good luck to you, sometimes I wonder if I would have never gone to the doctor if I would be better off today. Done every test imaginable, everything normal.
i too have the same experience of fatigue.
Does the testis look like normal, equal size and after the surgery or the left one still hangs lower than the right..?.?   does it recurred ?