Aa
A
A
A
Close
Urology Community
19.3k Members

Varicocelectomy

i  had  bilateral  Varicocelectomy  2  month  ago , still  my right  testis  very large ( 2 or  3 times )  ,  left one  regress  to  normal  size,,i  am  very   worried  ,  i  had  liite   pain  in  the  right  one
1 Responses
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hi,
There’s a possibility of formation of a hydrocele in the right testis causing the right testis to appear much bigger than the left one. This complication occurs due to the obstruction of both the lymphatic as well as the venous channels resulting in an obstruction of the flow of the blood towards the main veins and thus the swelling. I’ll suggest you to consult your surgeon for the same. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.
Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.