Urology Community

Veins on foreskin

Recently there's new noticeable red veins appearing on my foreskin.When flaccid, part of the veins are still faintly noticeable and is purple looking when I stretch the foreskin. When erect, some part of the veins(the part that is noticeable when flaccid) are more bright red than the rest of the same vein. There is no pain or any discomfort, is this normal or should I be concerned?
As long as you are urinating and ejaculating with no problems and there is no pain, it sounds normal.  
But why is the same vein different colors? Only a part of the same vein is darker red while the rest of the vein is faint red and hardly noticeable. Another vein consists a small portion that is dark red while the rest is blue. Could this be due to over-masturbation?
Look at the inside of your wrist and you will see veins of different colors.  It depends upon how big they are, how deep they are, how much oxygen is in the blood, and so on.  Nothing to do with masturbation.
Thanks for your explanation. I appreciate your help.
I do see veins of different colors but they're different and separate veins. I'll like to know why the same thin vein on my foreskin is different in color. Is one part of the same vein not getting as much oxygen?