Urology Community

Watery Semen

I am a 28 yr old male. For the past 2-3 months, I have noticed that my semen is watery and the quantity has also decreased. It used to be thick and I used to ejaculate a lot earlier. Also, it takes a lot of effort to ejaculate. I dont know what could be the reason. Another symptom that I have is that I have pain in my both testicles. The pain comes and goes.I checked this with an urologist and he examined me but he says that there is no problem with the testicles. I am wondering what is going wrong here. Any1 had such problems in the past?

Thxs
Also, I forgot  to add that I had a kidney stone problem 2 yrs back. 8 months ago, I had done the checks for kidney stones but there were no stones.