Urology Community

Weaken my organ and frequent urination

First of all thanks for answering people by reading and understanding their full problem.
I am 25 years old and having many problems since 3 to 4 years and i'm so worried about i cudnt tell
1: strong urge to urinate. If i control more than an hour it go uncontrolled and starts in pants. And i need to urinate 10 to 15 times or more according amount i drink.
2:frequent thirst.i drink water alot
3: no power or tightness in penis as it was before.
4:with partner or without partner(thinking sex) i expierience white drops.
5:the liquid i see coming out after mastrubation is thin and yellowish and in small amount.
And thing i want to tell is that i used stud and timing cream for mastrubation and used hard things to mastrubate in.
6:i feel pain in finger joints and knees after mastrubate.
7:i mastrubate once in month or two months now.
8: i suffer low HB count like 9.0.and yellow color face and body
9:i am underweight acording to my age and height.
10:and most of all i am suffering hairloss so much.
11:i have now blurry vision and weak memory confused mind.lowest stamina and fast heartbeat
Please Please i request you an advice or medication

This discussion is related to Premature Ejaculation problem.