Weird Discomfort In Penishead and Right Testicle

Hi I’m a 20 year old male and lately I’ve been feeling this weird discomfort in my penis head and my right testicle. The feeling in my penis head sometimes feels like a sharp tingling pain or has a slight burning sensation which can be felt on the frenulum as well, and when I urinate it doesn’t burn in my urethra so I’m guessing I don’t have a UTI. My right testicle has more of a sore feeling (doesn’t burn like my penishead) sometimes it radiates the space between my right testicle and inner thigh or around the rightside base of my penis. It can get truly annoying at times especially when I’m sitting down. Every once in a while it makes me feel the need to readjust my seating position to relieve the discomfort. I know it’s not a STD because I’m not sexually active im not sure if the cause is from over masterbation or what else it could be. Most of my life I’ve dry masterbated (not sure if that’s a cause) and I usually masterbate 2 to 3 times a day. As of right now I’m going to try and stop masterbating to see if it gets better, but I’m hoping someone on here can calm my nerves because I’m thinking the worst. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
Sounds like a question for a medical professional. But I had Epidydimits many years ago & that can cause lot of testicular discomfort, not sure about the penis head, though. Start with your regular Dr. & if he/she can't diagnose it, see a Urologist. By the way, when I had Epidydimitis, I was told to abstain from sex or masturbation until it cleared up, so abstaining from masturbation might help...

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community