Urology Community

What medical devices treat Ejaculatory dysfunction by the doctor.

I understand that there are treatments that can be administered by the doctor in office regarding new medical devices. I am on Testosterone therapy and take Cialis but I still have trouble achieving a firm erection and can’t maintain an erection as a consequence, I have great difficulty reaching an orgasm. What might the doctor be able to do for me to help me achieve ejaculation? I do not want to talk about implants as I want to explore all other options as I have good sensitivity and enjoy masturbation but I can spend hours masturbating and my erection comes and goes without getting sufficiently hard and still no ejaculation/orgasm. How do I ask the right questions when I contact a doctors office to qualify that the doctor is equipped to offer me all available treatments. Doctors always have a female receptionist and I don’t want to discuss theses issues with a female. Is it appropriate to request to speak with the doctor, before making an appointment. only to find when I get there that it is not the doctor that I am seeking and he does not offer all options that are available. I want to try injection into the penis, vibratory and sound wave technologies and or any new cutting edge devices and therapies. I read about these types of therapies but can’t seem to figure out how to find the right doctor; this should not be so difficult. I have been suffering for quite some time, I want to take action now. This is the first place that I have had the nerve to be so frank but I am trying to reach out to perhaps find others who have the same conditions as me but that have overcome the problem of finding the right doctors. If there is a doctor who reads this then please help me find the right professional.