Urology Community

White, red and black in urine with no infection.

I was negative for UTI.  But have white tissue in urine everytime I got.  Once I had like a very small black rock and twice I had red tissue in urine.  What is this stuff.  I'm have a cat scan in 4 days.  I have protien and leukoctye in my urine.  My intestine area feels like knifes when the doctor presses on it.  My right side of abdomen is very sore.  What could all this mean?
Hi and welcome. The white tissue could be waste by product. I see it all the time in mine. Its not really white but seems white but is definatly a tissue texure. If your seeing red is a sign of blood and not sure about the black dot but you could be passing a kidney stone. Did  you discuss this with your doctor?
I did tell my doctor but he didn't say anything.  He sent me an email since then saying that in 05 I was diagnosed with a bladder condition (I forget what it's called) but its symptoms are the same as a bladder infection and it's caused by damage to the bladder or kidney.  My bladder was damaged when they did my hystorectomy so it makes since.  But I feel bad.  Just crumby.  So he said that I would go to a urologist after my cat scan.