Urology Community

White pacthes on penis head

I am 31 years old and some days ago i noticed white patches on top of my penis head under the foreskin. They seemed to be stuck on top of the skin and if i rubbed a little i was able to remove them. The skin underneath, after i removed them, looked ok. After a day they reappeared, again i removed it. This was going on for 3-4 days and at the moment i think it stopped appearing.

Is this something i should be worried? I read on the internet about some STDs like HPV that create white patches on penis and i am a little worried.

Can you please advice me on what that is?
I am not sure but do not think that you need worry.
I suppose it might be fungus growths (but that ought to be harder to remove than by rubbing).  Your doctor ought to be assess to assess it, and might look at a scraping under a microscope or sending a sampling off to a lab.