Urology Community

White spots on penile head and shaft, pain ulcers on meatus

I've noticed white spots on my penis head and subsequently there's ulcer-like wounds on my meatus and it would hurt me when I pee or touch the spot. I've not had sex for more than a month, so far the only probably cause is my girlfriend's rough hands because other than that I've had no sexual intercourse or anything.
It's been around for about 4 days now and today it kind of got worse because it hurt more and was much more sensitive than before. Spots on the penis head looked like they're blistering up/forming ulcers and I was just wondering if anyone can tell me if these wounds will go away in time or am I having an infection of sorts?