Without veins

So I notice that in porn ( amateur include), Many people have strong erect corpus spongiosum and deep dorsal vein when erect. Mine doesn't really appear or are rather weak. I think that why my penis gland ( always been that way) doesn't seem to hold the blood. Plus, when I touch my corpus, I notice that there a inward bump. Could it be that I worn several condom that were wayy to thight  and it damage my corpus? What about the gland?
I never notice any problem when I peeing.
Is it normal ? If not, what can I do to fix it ( do I need kegel) ? I also notice that when I get an erection, my ball sack doesn't shrink as much it used to.

I have a little fat belly with bloated stomach.

Thank you.

Sorry, english isn't my native language..

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community