Urology Community

back pain

about 3 days ago i woke up with a pain in either side of my back(below the ribs),i though it was a pulled muscle,but now when i urinate it fells like a burning sensation and seems like the bones are opening and the pain is shooting to the front under the ribs..during the day im ok with very little discomfort,but as the day progresses the pain increases...DO YOU THINK I HAVE KIDNEY STONES???
sounds like a kidney or UTI go to walmart and get some AZO if that don't work call your doctor
Its quite possible its kidney stones. One of my family member had them and it feels like pulsations that get more painful as the stones pass thru the kidney. Eventually it feels like piercing. Go to the doctor and get a urinalysis or culture. Good luck.